[Rescue] Unimogs, was Small Sparc as firewall

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Apr 25 08:23:14 CDT 2002

> I wouldn't call it a successor per se; Unimogs are still in
> production.

   I somehow came across this link last week -- Google burped, I think --
and I check ed it out because you lot are always going on about the Unimogs:
      http://hometown.aol.com/rimogs/
   I realized that I drive past it every day on the way home from work; if I
look hard, as I pass the farmhouse with the big rock wall, I can see a group
of orange and yellow 'Mogs through the trees!
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator