[rescue] Mmmmm SGI

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Wed Apr 24 23:43:14 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Eric Ozrelic wrote:

> > If Apple would only stop fooling themselves with that GeForce stuff.
>
> The GeForce cards are THE best in the world at what they do, and that
> is excellent 2D, and excellent 3D for acceleration of games. I think a
> lot of higher end 3D graphics manufactures should take a hint from
> Nvidia.

I guarantee you that I can do better price and better performance.  nVidia
has succeeded through the quality of their marketing, not the quality of
their hardware.

Peace...  Sridhar

--
"How do you fight such a savage?"

"With heart, faith, and steel.  There can be only one."
	-MacLeod and Ramirez, "Highlander"