[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Apr 24 16:35:31 CDT 2002

On April 24, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:
> >   I'm sure it is...I really only said that to needle the Weenie
> > Boy(tm) who was making disparaging remarks about the One True
> > Truck...the Unimog. :)
>
> Oh absolutely, the Unimog (and it's successor, the Gelaendewagen) is the

  I wouldn't call it a successor per se; Unimogs are still in
production.

> one true truck.  But the Morgan is *nothing* like a truck.  It's a tiny
> British sports car.

  Yes, I'm quite familiar with them...they're neat.  My mom almost had
one back in her antique car collecting days, but she and my
then-stepfather opted for a matched pair of Austin-Healey 3000s in red
and green.  :-)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den