[rescue] Re: Intergraph clipper

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Wed Apr 24 15:47:57 CDT 2002

> Who was it that was recently saying they wanted one?

 I wanted one :). OK, besides a lot of other things.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2019272414

 Take a look a the Dutch prices:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2017706164

 Damn, and there isn't an option with eBay to bid below the auction price :(.

> Appears to be an SMP model.  I didn't know they were ever made in SMP.

 I doubt that it is SMP, just do "2700 intergraph' on google and no mention of
it. However if you have multiple machines, you can cluster them by connecting
the scsi-busses on the machines. Appearanly Clix (better make sure you have it
or your machine will be as useless as <fill in your favourite>) takes care of
this. I think I know some people who are still running these machines or at
least were recently.

  Michiel