[rescue] Re: next dimension cube

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed Apr 24 16:10:17 CDT 2002

Be grateful there _is_ a 13w3.. the b&w cubes and pizza boxs used the weird
proprietery display conection that did power etc.

Apropos of this.. I think, at least on other NeXTs.. the keyboard had power
and several other odd keys on it that an apple ADB wouldnt get you.. only a
real NeXT KB..  but I remember mostly the older HW..

I jus t looked at my boxes. in fact, the KBs /had to/ plugged into the
speaker box!

Les