[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Brent B. Powers rescue at b2pi.com
Sun Apr 21 11:31:52 CDT 2002

    Dave> On April 21, Brian Hechinger wrote:
    >> there are diesel Unimogs?  where.  i want one.

    Dave>   There are dozens upon dozens of models of Unimog.  The 404
    Dave> is just the most common and least expensive.  The 416, for
    Dave> example, is diesel if memory serves.

You guys got me all excited. I thought you were talking about Morgans,
either the trikes, the +4, or the +8 (all with lovely wooden frames,
and the gear shift lever outside the door. Turns out you're talking
about some ugly german truck that wouldn't get through a gymkhana
without running over the judge and all spectators. Sigh. And I had
such respect for all of you....