[rescue] Found some hens teeth

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 23 17:18:41 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 10:46:56AM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 09:14, James Sharp wrote:
> > I've got one myself, and it doesn't have a problem bridging between then
> > 10-12 machines I've got on Fast E and the 8 machines I have on FDDI/CDDI.

how much does this stuff generally run for?  i'd really like a proper FDDI to
FastE bridge so that i don't need to use my NAT gateway for the task (and so i
can put a less beefy box in it's place as well as use my SBus FastE card
somewhere else)

i'd really like one of these if anyone is sitting on one that is unused.

> Uhm, I don't think it can do that, since the 2500 maxes out at 2 fast
> ethernet ports.

use the FastE port to go to a FastE switch.  then you can put as many machines
on it as you'd like. :)

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP