[rescue] Re: SBus FDDI?

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue Apr 23 16:34:51 CDT 2002

On Monday 22 April 2002 11:57 pm, you wrote:
> I have no experience with them, but Cisco marketed a Sbus FDDI card
> (probably just bought from someone else) If interested, I'll look in the
> box and see what SW support it came with

Heh, good luck getting drivers out of those idiots at Cisco.  If someone
needs drivers for S-Bus Cisco (was Crecendo) cards, you'll have to depend on
the goodness of others, (Like I did... hint) to get them.  Cisco won't give
them away, and they won't sell them, you can't get them unless you have a
support contract, and since the cards don't get installed in any Cisco
equipment, they won't sell you one of those either.

FSCK'ers

George