OT: Truck MPG (was: [rescue] Small Sparc as firewall)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 21 14:51:10 CDT 2002

One of the unwritten rules of rescue at sunhelp:

"We don't usually de-generate to the point of calling each
other Nazis per Godwin's Law[0]...but if a thread goes on long
enough it will probably turn into a discussion of either
guns or pickup trucks.  We also *never* bother to change the
subject lines when the thread goes off on a tangent..."

  --Rip (who never did get the content-based filtering
         working...and who notes that for a long time on
         *several* mailing lists, every thread that esr below
         joined turned into a discussion on guns.)

[0] http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html