[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Apr 21 12:51:38 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 01:43:24PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Depends on your POV.  I've shipped vehicles twice, and both times it
> cost me $1k in repairs to fix damage done by the shipper - which you
> absolve them of prior to the vehicle going on the truck.

it goes far beyond just fuel milage and time (MD to TX at 50MPH?  heh)

those things are LOUD.  and i mean you have to scream at the person sitting in
the passenger seat to be heard loud.  definitely not something that you would
want to do for really long distances.

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP