[rescue] Re: Suggestions for a *small form-factor* PC?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Apr 20 20:35:57 CDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On April 20, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > >   Huh?  Sbus network cards are all over the place.
> > >   I second the Real Computer recommendation, though.  Why use a PeeCee?
> > >      -Dave
> >
> > Duh, you're right, I never thought of that.. hrm.
>
>   This could be indicative of a problem, Bill.

Well, just don't build a compiler farm out of your router...

I have some small Pentiums (60-200mhz, video and usually lan onboard) in
the van or in storage... some mix of PCI/ISA, could be used very easily
with Coyote Linux or some other small distribution. Would let something go
for the cost of shipping if you want it.

Rob