[rescue] OT: GeeK music

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sat Apr 20 19:33:55 CDT 2002

It's rumored that around Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 04:07:31PM -0400
Joshua Johnston <flagg at midmaine.com> wrote:
> For my money, when it comes right down to Geek music, there's always
> Devo.  I actually found a 2 disc anthology of their stuff that covers
> right up until the stuff they released for Interstate '82 and Supercop.

curious, i don't find devo _that_ geeky.  it's good, but not that geeky.

my geeky stuff for the 80's and 90's was _information society_  if you
held yer modem up to the speaker it'd demodulate their shit.

I like IS more than barcelona, but barcelona covers current fun stuff.

my datacenter has constant aphex twin and squarepusher stuff going, i'm
now thinking of adding barcelona as the only vocal stuff :)

^D