[rescue] laserjet 5L toner

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 19 21:45:56 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 07:36:40PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Oh, that's right, the L is for Little, right?  I remember these things.
> They're not terribly sturdy, but they print nicely.  If you do get it
> working (email me if you need help), make sure you flip the lever DOWN
> to print labels, unless you like pulling stickies out of the rollers.
> Bleah, that's a pain.  Stupid profs.

BTW, I'm looking for a cheap (e.g., "doesent cost more to ship than
its worth") black and white 300dpi laser printer.  PCL or Postscript is
fine; I just need it for Amy to print web pages.  We have a Lexmark
Z11 that I got for $29 brand new, but apparently the replacement
color ink carts are more than that !

Bill

--
Bill Bradford