[rescue] Re: Netra T1s -- Where did they go?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Apr 19 20:13:16 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Jeff Workman wrote:

> > The V120 replaced the T1 (is it on there yet?) and the V100 is replacing
> > or supplementing the x1.
> >
> > I *want* a V100.
>
> Yeah, I would like one too.  I absolutely love the T1s though, and if the
> release of the V120 drives the price of them down, I'll be very happy.

I have a T1 105 360MHz at home, and one of the V100s with 512MB RAM at
work. I like the memory situation in the V100 better, but I like the SCSI
in the T1. Both have lights-out management which is nifty.

There are still a fair number of T1 105s on ebay. I've been pondering
selling mine (360MHz, 512MB RAM, 2x18GB disk) but I don't think I'd get
enough to make it worth parting with it.

--Rob