[rescue] Re: Re: Re: OSM-2000/RSM214

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Apr 18 21:58:09 CDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> > >  Will an RSM214 run on one power supply?
> >
> > It will run on one.
>
> It shrieks quite loudly.  However, there is a "yes, I know you're unhappy,
> now shut up" button on the front.  It'll scream even if the second PSU is
> there but is cold.

Ah, I missed the STFU button on the front. I guess I'll want to put it on
UPS so it won't shriek automatically after a power loss... my bunnies are
frightened enough by the UPSes. :)

Thanks for the reminder and the input on this. First one is up and
running. Hmmm, wonder if it's insane to run a diff-to-se converter on this
(so it goes SE to HVD to SE). :-)

--Rob