[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Thu Apr 18 19:25:54 CDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> How far are you from Kittaning on Indiana?  I have friends in both places.
> Out that way seems reasonably nice, and you aren't really too far from
> decent food I suspect, by my driving standards.

Indiana would probably be about a 2 hour drive.  I've never been through
there so have no idea what to expect.

> Does anyone deliver to you?  I found out last night as I combed the phone book
> that there is only one place that will deliver food to my house.  Oh well. On
> nights when I am such a mess that I want to order out, I'm usually not very
> picky.

Probably not.  There's a restaurant or two a few miles away, but due to
the fact that we:

1. have no street signs nearby
2. have no actual street address

getting anyone here is a bit dicey.  The only 3 orgs that can find their
way here with any degree of regularity are USPS/UPS/Fedex, and the mailbox
is about a 1/4mi hike.  Airborne has no clue (so what else is new?).

SWMBO is a wonderful cook, the big problem is ingredients.  Getting
anything other than meat & potatoes requires a lot of work.  I would trade
a SMP UltraSparc for a Trader Joes within 100 miles.

I'm thinking pink plastic flamingos to mark the road.  Does anyone make
glow in the dark ones?

-James