[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:51:41 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 12:12:33PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:

> No, Mars is about 110mi west of me, just north of Pittsburgh off of 228.
>
> I'm in central PA, near PSU (straddling the Centre/Clearfield county
> border).  Not much culture to speak of and the food is lousy, but land is
> cheap and personal liberties are a priority (once you get more than a
> stones throw away from State College).

How far are you from Kittaning on Indiana?  I have friends in both places.
Out that way seems reasonably nice, and you aren't really too far from
decent food I suspect, by my driving standards.

Does anyone deliver to you?  I found out last night as I combed the phone book
that there is only one place that will deliver food to my house.  Oh well. On
nights when I am such a mess that I want to order out, I'm usually not very
picky.

--
Joshua D. Boyd