[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Apr 18 10:24:30 CDT 2002

On April 18, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Well, for one thing, a fire can always be avoided by putting on more clothing.
> But, you can't only take so much clothing off.  So, A/C makes you more
> dependent.  It's not like I'm totally against it.

  Eh, who cares about dependence...life is short, man.  Might as well
enjoy it...especially with innocuous things like keeping your living
space at a temperature that's comfortable for you.

> I think it is great for machine rooms.

  It's also not "optional" for machine rooms. ;)

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den