[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Apr 18 01:46:27 CDT 2002

On April 17, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >   Yup, all day, like my underwear and glasses. ;) It doesn't bother me a
> > bit, also like my underwear and glasses. :)
>
> If I wore glasses all day, it would bother me.

  Well, wearing glasses all day DOES actually bother me a little bit,
sometimes.  Trouble is, not being able to see bothers me more.  I've
been wearing glasses since 3rd grade, so I'm used to it.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den