[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 18:17:33 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:17:40PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> You don't say.  Is it open to the public (thinking of Sturgis in Litiz PA)?
> I'm hoping to be heading to reading in a few weeks.

yes, it is open to the public.  you can buy pretzels there, and all you have
to do is ask and they will give you a tour.  if you are lucky, my dad will be
there, he gives the best tours.  unfortunately he's not there a lot anymore
these days though (bought another business that is requiring all his attention
right now)

> You know, it is pathetic.  You, and reading are not that far away.  So how
> come I seldom get to those places?  And whats worse is I'm the one known for
> being willing to drive long distances for only an evening at that place.

well, reading is somewhere that should be avoided anyway, so it's ok on that
point, but as to why you don't visit me?  i don't know, but it makes me want
to cry!  *pout*

ok, enough silliness.  :)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -