[rescue] Hard Drive Just Died

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 17:48:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 05:52:02PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> 50.  It goes in a SPARCclassic.  I've got a Quantum fireball I could toss
> in there, but I'd worry about it overheating.  What do you think?

besides the name making the drive sound scary (what was quantum thinking) i
don't think you should have any real heat issues with the classic.  if it
scares you though, dig around for the lunchbox fan mods page, it's easy to
add airflow to those things.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -