[rescue] DigitalServer 3305R/AS800 questions

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Wed Apr 17 17:24:07 CDT 2002

Years ago I had something microvax-ish with a couple of E&S boards
in it.  Woulda been around 1988.  No rescue list, no net access
anyway.  I traded it for something.  It ran VMS with a serial console
and was about the size of a 4/330.  The E&S boards were huge, about
a foot wide and the height of the machine, mounted on the left side.
I think it had a whopping 50M disk in it.  No clue what ever happened
to it.
-ls-