[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Wed Apr 17 03:31:28 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:10:35PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:18:35PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   Barefoot is the only way to go until you have to pull a 40-pin DIP
> > out of your heel.  I did that when I was twelve (an 8080A as a matter
> > of fact) and haven't walked anywhere barefoot since.
> wuss.  walk outside in the woods barefoot.  a 40-pin DIP is nothing compared
> to some of the shit i've pulled out of my feet. ;)

Like some pike's jaw I hm.. discovered near some camping place. Just
about the size and shape of a heel and ofcourse all those little pointy
teeth facing up.

I still walk barefoot home in the middle of nowhere.fi, but not in
Helsinki.

--
We're gonna go to the mall and window shoplift...