[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Apr 17 00:27:15 CDT 2002

Here in Michigan, we have alot of water in the air.  I think it has
something to do with not being able to walk 10 feet without stepping in
a lake, river, pond, bog, swamp, etc :-)  I appreciate open windows,
doors, etc, but like A/C too.  I always have a 20" box fan with me with
or without the A/C :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA