[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 18:33:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:30:09PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

> > wuss.  walk outside in the woods barefoot.  a 40-pin DIP is nothing compared
> > to some of the shit i've pulled out of my feet. ;)
>
>   That fuckin' hurts, dude.

i'm not saying it didn't hurt.  i bet it did.  why i'm calling you a wuss though
is because you give up so quickly on going barefoot.  suck it up big boy, it's
not that bad.  and besides.  just watch where you are walking, and don't leave
8080A chips laying all over the frikkin' floor!

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -