[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 16 17:29:52 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 06:23:32PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Pretty simple...I teach the computer science teacher how to program,
> I get to graduate.

You're kidding me, right?

My high school, on the other hand, ran out of computer science courses
(and teachers to teach them) after I took senior-level Pascal (an honors
class; the only other thing they taught was BASIC) as a sophomore.  They
were going to offer C, but nobody wanted to teach it...

I never got to that course in college, so I dont *know* C.  I can compile
it, I can modify it, I can tweak it and get stuff working - but I'm not
what I would call a "C programmer".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford