[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Tue Apr 16 17:27:18 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 15:23, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 16, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Surely the statute of limitations has run out by now.. DETAILS! 8-)
>
>   Pretty simple...I teach the computer science teacher how to program,
> I get to graduate.

Hehe, almost as fun as where I was at.  I had to teach the next students
how to run the network in order to graduate.  The CS teacher wasn't
capable of/willing to learn that stuff.  I -know- that was at least
against school district regs, but they wanted stuff done, so they put up
with it.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.