[rescue] AXi PS2 adapter, also PCI ethernet cards FS

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Apr 16 16:22:40 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

1) Does anyone have a spare PS/2 dongle-type thing for a Sun AXi board,
the one that connects to the motherboard and gives you the ports on the
back? I'm not looking for a standard external PS/2 to Sun adapter.
Alternately, does anyone know where I can get one of these, or what the
part number is?

2) If anybody needs a small pile of 3com 3c905 PCI ethernet cards, or some
4MB AGP ATI Rage IIc video cards, let me know offlist. I have a
centibuttload of them available cheap.

Thanks,
Rob