[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 15 19:12:31 CDT 2002

On April 15, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >   The police were very polite (to me, anyway) and kept telling her to
> > point to something that she thought was illegal.  She pointed to
> > nearly every single thing in my house that wasn't a piece of furniture
> > and they dismissed each and every one.
>
> Did the cops do a double-take when they walked in, though?  I mean, heck,
> even *I* was impressed when I walked in. 8-)

  Oh, sure they did...they even asked me what things were, and I told
them.  They found it very interesting, and were impressed.  Only the
landlord thought it was "wrong" and "bad".

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill