[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 15 18:50:21 CDT 2002

On April 15, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > OMFG!  Are you serious?  What was the outcome?  I hope the police
> > billy-clubbed her ass.
>
> Of course, Dave's "computer room" is a bit more extreme than the
> rest of us.. Electron microscope in the living room, Crays and racks
> in the sitting area, more Crays in the kitchen hallway, and heck, I
> didnt even see the basement...

  Yes, but nothing *BAD*.  No drug lab, no body parts...their point
was, they didn't understand it, so it was automatically "bad", and
they demanded that the Police "DO SOMETHING!" about it.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill