[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Apr 15 16:07:17 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire [mcguire at neurotica.com] wrote:

>   Heh...move to an area without a homeowners' association!
> (a.k.a. busybodies and lifestyle conformity enforcers association)

That's the plan in a few years.  :)  In the meantime, I'd like to
actually be able to enter that room this summer (North Carolina summers
are always fun).

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost

[demime 0.99c.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]