[rescue] Anyone have a Sparc Solaris 2.6 Server 5/98 ISO available?

Robert J. Slover robert.slover at acterna.com
Fri Apr 12 12:11:31 CDT 2002

Greetings,

We're trying to load a new E450 box we just got in to run a software
demo.
The software says it *requires* this particular version of Solaris.  The
box
came with Solaris 8 installed, so we're trying to downgrade.  The
sysadmin
here has located one of the CD's we need, but does not have this one.
I've got a buddy at a nearby college looking (he's found the folder, but
not
the CD).  Does anyone have an image available I could snag rather
quickly?

Thanks,

--Robert