[rescue] Discount on O'Reilly books

Nathaniel Grady nate at nategrady.hn.org
Thu Apr 11 20:03:15 CDT 2002

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> mumbled,
>I actually saw a web page where someone had a "make your own ORA cover"
>CGI.  wish I could remember it.

Google turns up this:
http://www.ilbbs.com/oracovers/

Try a Programming Pink book, subheader "Usefull Tecniques for Unuch Admins" with a Proboscis Monkey on the cover with the Intro of "Managing,"[1] a title of "Sex" and you all know the approriate author :) Someone with more time on thier hands than I needs to pull out the Gimp...

[1]: Too bad they don't have "Mastering"

--
-- Nathaniel Grady
   /*\              ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN