Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 14 14:35:03 CDT 2002

On April 14, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> >   I believe Sridhar's "Sridhar the POWERful" thing was in reference to
> > his diggage of POWER-architecture (Performance Optimization With
> > Enhanced RISC) machines, i.e. RS/6000s
>
> That makes sence.  I never thougt of it that way.
             ^^^^^
              ...even if your spelling does not, Josh. ;)  *poke*

> >   "Dave" works fine for me. ;)
>
> Your too modest Dave!

  Heh...I don't know the meaning of the word.  Right now, I'm sitting
at my desk in my UNDERWEAR!!  Muahahahaaaa!

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill