Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 14 12:08:44 CDT 2002

On April 14, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > My first Rush experience was the Retrospective CD set. They have tied with
> > Dream Theater as my favorite group since that time.
>
> Dream Theater, NOW we're talkin'!

  I saw them at Hammerjack's in Baltimore several years ago.  They put
on a good show.  The lead vocalist screams a little too much (his ego
is even bigger than mine!) but other than that they're amazing.  Their
drummer studied classical jazz percussion at Berklee College of Music
for something like thirteen years.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill