Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Sat Apr 13 23:56:22 CDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Chad Fernandez wrote:

> Yeah Okay, that makes sence.  I haven't exactly tried to make myself
> belch really loud for quite sometime :-)

There's another trick that works really well, if you can pull it off.
Pull in with your diaphragm like you are breathing in, just as a burp is
about to make itself known.  Pull in really hard, and when you have pulled
in as far as you can go without puking, blast it out.  Triples the
loudness.  8-)

Although, if I had tried it the time I scared Dave, I would have exploded
in a cloud of burp gas.

Peace...  Sridhar