Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 13 23:31:50 CDT 2002

On April 14, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> I like ABBA, Although, I don't own any of there music.  Me likeing ABBA
> was helped by tha fact a very cute girl I met last summer liked them :-)

  Was her name Peg?

  I ask because Peg was very cute at one time (though sadly not
anymore), and she like ABBA.  I can only assume there's only one other
person who likes ABBA, so that must've been her. ;)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill