[rescue] OSM-2000

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Fri Apr 12 16:13:00 CDT 2002

> That doesn't help me find more definative info on that OSM-2000 before
> purchasing it.  I double checked the archive, and people seem to be
> discussing at least two different things, because this box isn't as big
> as they make it sound.

The RSM-214 or 217 shelf can either stand alone, or be part of a
hardware RAID whatsit, in en enterprise expansion cabinet. Sadly I
have never had the pleasure of finding one of there devices.

I am not sure where he gets this OSM thing from...

My docs are at my apartment, otherwise I'd gve you some more info...

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator