Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Apr 12 16:11:52 CDT 2002

I already did but ... they spent mega bucks on the redesign, ain't no way
they'll back down just because people don't *like* it or it's difficult to
use.

Went through this with our own web page (www.plexus.com) it *used* to be ..
utilitarian.  You could find stuff - more important, our customers could
find stuff.  Heck, we make electronic widgets - that's the image you want,
right?

Guess not.  Now our home page plays music.  Gah.

You *know* how the suit mentality operates, Dave.

Brian