[rescue] Re: OSM-2000/rsm214

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Apr 12 16:02:56 CDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> That doesn't help me find more definative info on that OSM-2000 before
> purchasing it.  I double checked the archive, and people seem to be
> discussing at least two different things, because this box isn't as
> big as they make it sound.

Look for RSM214 or RSM217.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/Array_Options/ARRAY_OPT_SSA_214RSM_7Slot.html

is one place. The individual tray is seven drives. It was sold in rack
configs with up to six trays in a 56" cabinet. See

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/Array_Options/ARRAY_OPT_SSA_214RSM_Rack.html

--Rob