[rescue] OSM-2000

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Apr 12 16:02:25 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 04:40:17PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > Why can't I find these units on Sun's web site?
>
> Well, mostly because he's calling it an 'OSM' shelf for some reason.
> AFAIK, it actually an 'RSM' shelf.  I want it, but I just bought a .22
> pellet rifle, and my allowance is all used up...

Well, it would only cost a little over $100, plus the cost of a cable to hook
up to a narrow controller, until I can afford a wide controller.  And I have
two drives coming that would fit in it.  Usually I'd ignore something like
this, but he claims it has all the trays, and mounting brackets.

RSM 2000 doesn't turn up a whole lot more on the Sun web site.  Now googling
for it.  Ah, that returns more links.

--
Joshua D. Boyd