[rescue] Re: OSM-2000

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Apr 11 21:33:37 CDT 2002

> > > HVD doesn't bother me, but the power requirements do.  I don't
> > > have anything but 110 available right now.
> >
> > Unless it has the mutant power supply from hell... It *will* do 110
>
> I want this.  I don't need this.  I want this.  I don't need this.  I
> have a dilema...

Fortunately I've got a lot of BA350 and BA356 shelves, two
RaidArray 310 boxes, and three HSZ40 controllers, so I don't
need more, but I want to get rid of the RA310 boxes and the
BA350 shelves and go all wide.  I'd really like to upgrade
to an HSZ70 or HSZ80 (or even better, HSG80) controller,
but that's way out of the budget.

BTW, if anyone is interested in the RA310s or BA350s, make
me an offer.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net