[rescue] sparc 5 solaris installation

Klaasjan Brand kjb at studenten.net
Wed Apr 10 00:09:57 CDT 2002

Hi,

I still get the "cannot mount root" failure...
It's booting from: /iommu/sbus/espdma at 5,8400000/esp at 5,8800000/sd at 6,0:d

and cannot mount root on
/iommu0,1000000/sbus at 0,10001000/espdma at 5,8400000/esp at 5,8800000/sd at 6,0:b
(type ufs)

the panic dump mentions function vfs_mountroot (obviously)

Anyway, I'm still interested in the netboot from linux/bsd option...

thanks for the advice,
Klaasjan