[rescue] WTB/Advice: Mac iBook/PowerBook

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 16:23:27 CDT 2002

Sure.  It isn't hard.  Apple actually has a video on their site (Can't
remember the URL), as the Airport card and the ram are user
upgradeable.  I believe my 256MB stick is PC133 running at 100MHz as the
bus is only a 100MHz (Not sure so don't take my word for it).  Most
retailers like ClubMac, Mac Warehouse, etc. will give you a free 128MB
OR 256MB stick if you buy from them.  Some will even let you pay the
diff if all they are giving is 128 and you want more.  512MB is still
anywhere from $178 to $300 depending on where you buy
(http://www.ramseeker.com).  As always double check to make sure you get
the right ram and buy from a reputable store.

Bill