[rescue] Re: eternal plea to change topics

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 6 17:18:44 CST 2002

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 08:24:22AM +1000, Robert Rose wrote:
> >I wanted to do a "fuck you" dance in the hallway. 8-)
> Ok Bill, what does this dance look like?  It it anything close to the dance
> Jason Biggs' character does in American Pie?

Never seen the movie.

Imagine a end-zone touchdown dance, as seen on the NFL.  Imagine a large
guy doing it.  Laugh maniacally. 8-)

Bill ("Tall Nordic Sven", my ass, Dave... heh.. I'm not tall OR blonde..
      maybe "fat germanic/english guy" or something.  I have no idea what
      i am...) 8-)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net