[rescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #2993 - 16 msgs

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Apr 5 05:06:51 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 01:14:11AM -0600, max trefonides wrote:

> I have a power supply that I pulled from a fried B/W Turbo.
[...]
> what do you offer for the PSU, $ + shipping or trade (I'm in Chicago)
Thanks for the offer, but I am in Kaiserslautern / Germany.
I think shipping will be $$$, too much $$$ to be reasonable.
The problem is not a PSU. I have some PSUs from lab equipment, that
I can use. I simply don't have the time to put them together, solder
a cable for the PSU and the monitor, ... Too many other projects
like the VCFE....
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen