[rescue] Ultra 1 at UW-Madison SWAP Shop

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Apr 4 12:29:29 CST 2002

wmc> Just thought I'd let everyone know that the UW surplus shop has an Ultra 1
wmc> available this week in case you're close and interested:

Wow!  I didn't even think that UW-Madison had anything like that.
That's actually within my driving distance!

wmc> Sun Ultra 1 - 143 mhz, 64mb, creator frame buffer video, CD-Rom, 2.1 gig H.D,
wmc> Keyboard, mouse, 19" monitor                                   $150

Damn!  I have the money on a credit card but my wife would strangle me
with an ethernet cable.

wmc> For more information and how to get there, the URL is:
wmc> http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/swap/swap.html

General Public Fridays huh?  I'll have to print this out and hang it
somewhere.

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net