[rescue] FS: P3-800/256meg/45G/GF2MX system

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Apr 4 01:27:27 CST 2002

on 4/4/02 2:10 AM, Chad Fernandez at fernande at internet1.net wrote:

> Jeffrey Sharp wrote:
>> Something on the underside of my truck borked and began
>> dumping oil.
>
> Something?  Was that you on the Progressive.com commericial, that said,
> "I think somethings broken in there", when the tow truck drivers show up
> ? :-)

That commercial pisses me off. I used to own a towing company. My trucks
were either new or like new, my staff wore uniforms. I sent my staff to
training to be safe proficent operators. That depiction just galls my ass. I
hope the dickhead that thought that commercial up breaks down in a dark wet
cold lonely place sometime. Well see what he thinks of his rescue then. The
next time you complain about the price of a tow remember a new wrecker or
carrier starts ar around $50,000 with an insurance bill around $5-6000
too.....

Of course I am not speaking for the scumbags in the profession.

<rant mode off>