[rescue] Collector stages (was: Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?) )

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 3 14:06:09 CST 2002

> What kind of bedroom toy requires 3-phase power?

Oh my.

I can't *wait* to see all the responses that this Joshua
question produces.

(so much for the image of a family list...)

ObRescue (or from the context, ObSession) on the topic of
collector stages:
 - In selecting a dwelling/domicile:
    1.  Rating places based on maximum possible floor
    2.  Placing "220V power" and "300A main feed"
	  higher on the wishlist than minor items like
	  "hot water" and "sewer drains that drain"
 - "Hmm.  I've filled all the space at home that
    my $Other will allow me to, and the storage
    pookah is full too.  I know, I'll put stuff
    at work and save on colo fees!"

  --Rip