[rescue] wrong list?

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Apr 3 13:36:43 CST 2002

What's all this blather about Multi-Level Marketing? I thought everyone was
busy poking forks into each other about reply-to headers (like any ordinary
day on the list) and suddenly it's "Ponzi scheme this," and "illegal pyramid
scheme that." Sheesh -- what's this list coming to?
-wde
P.S. Oh, sorry -- are people still serious about this fight? I lost sight of
the hair that was being split, and I guess I assumed that other people did,
too...
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator